Trion’s award-winning fantasy MMORPG RIFT has ascended to new heights with the launch of Prophecy of Ahnket: Celestial Storm, the massive free content update to the game’s latest expansion. The new chapter in the Prophecy of Ahnket legacy adds hundreds of hours of content with four new Primalist Souls, the Vostigar Peaks overland zone, new questlines, all new Raid Rifts and much more. The Prophecy of Ahnket expansion is also now free for all players, meaning anyone can jump in, enjoy and experience Celestial Storm and all previous premium content.
Celestial Storm transports residents of Telaria to the amber summit of Vostigar Peaks where they will be tasked with stopping the destruction of the Tenebrean Tower Ahnket. The update also adds the following gameplay features:
- Four New Primalist Souls – Powerful new souls offered for free to anyone with the Primalist calling. The souls aid players in their battle against Storm Queen Crucia and her assault upon the Tenebrean Tower Ahnket:
- Farseer – A powerful area of effect healer who twists and bends the threads of fate to divert harm and adjust the very flow of time itself.
- Primal Lord – A damage dealer who summons beasts of the wilds to augment their powerful swings with primal force. They deal with single targets incredibly well and tear through their foes with bestial efficiency.
- Predator – A stealthy burst damage dealer who emerges from the shadows to unleash death and fire upon their foes, striking with the fury of an Apex Predator. Their victory is assured with the speed and ferocity of their strikes.
- Mystic – A support soul who bends the elements of Life and Air to empower and embolden their allies. Bringing the force of a storm under control to aid their adventures makes the Mystic a powerful member of any group.
- Vostigar Peaks – Join your fellow Ascended as you battle the forces of both Ahnket and Crucia in an attempt to stop two of the most powerful beings in Telaran history from destroying all those around them. Adventure in an all new level 70 outdoor zone loaded with new quest lines, massive Raid Rifts, tougher raids and even lend a hand to some of RIFT‘s most iconic heroes. If that’s not enough, there’s also the introduction of Normal Mode: Tartaric Depts, the full difficulty 10 man raid version of our first LFR raid.
RIFT’s annual seasonal celebration Summerfest has also returned. Players can look forward to the beloved traditional world mission chain and premium events, spiced up with new rewards including a glorious array of new butterfly wings and other must-have summer accessories, a new Dimension (housing) and unique weapon skins.